28.6.08

Not forgotten. never ever

Sorry for the lack of updates.
Been terribly busy with work, studies and etc
Hope I could breathe a little better now

Am just back from 3 weeks of traveling, sceneries were captivating and I learn a lot throughout the trip
In fact, I think about you even more when I was there.
How i miss your companion during trips
You are my wonderful travel companion I would say, i can be so relaxed and being so myself when I am with you...
gosh i miss those times...

I was browsing through all the emails you left us
I kept an archive for all of them.
some were so funny
some were so moving
It moves me into a profound silence with deeper realization and sorrow
I hope i could compile some and share here after some editing

Then, I read your old blog and found this

Places I love to travel most...

  • Dubai
  • Egypt
  • Europe
  • New York
  • Alaska
  • Korea
  • Japan
  • Paris
sigh, I wish you were with me during my travels

Is close to almost 1 year now since you have left us..

but you will never ever be forgotten
I miss you so much...

Love you so much Carrie

KPY


sunset in Roma

No comments: